TB Telco Minutes 2012-01-04
From IKS Project
Before doing IKS 6.0 we would like to have a Stanbol release to be included in 6.0
- Stanbol release issues:
- Datasets can not be packaged with Stanbol (license issue)
- Datasets need to be easily downloadable for users -> Add a download button
- Olivier is working on topic classification with use feedback (finished end of this week)
- Reto will create a new release candidate for Clerezza (this will solve SNAPSHOT problems)
- Fabian will review Stanbol's RAT reports
- Stanbol documentation should reach a status that makes it reusable in D5.0
- D5.0 planning
- The finalized Stanbol docs can be reused within the D5.0.
- Fabian will review the existing Stanbol docs and point people to missing elements.
- For D5.0 we need good overview documentation that should also be available in Stanbol.
- Release Stanbol end of January
- Release IKS 6.0 end of February (latest)