convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_29117b0-1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2940.
FISE is the Furtwangen IKS Semantic Engine, created during the IKS Semantic Engine Hackathon in March 2010. It implements a simple OSGi-based RESTful engine that can enhance textual content, using pluggable enhancement engines.
FISE is now part of the Apache Stanbol project where we will commit most of our IKS related code.
Development of FISE and related modules is moving to the Apache Stanbol project, currently in incubation at http://incubator.apache.org/stanbol/ - see you there!
The name "FISE" is pronounced like an aussie would say "phase" (audio file contributions from aussies are welcome, maeÃ¯t ;-)
- Getting Started - Download and run FISE
- Code and Docs - FISE source code and detailed documentation area
- Apache Stanbol development mailing list
- FISE developers (and users, feel free) mailing list
- IRC: #iks on freenode
- Online FISE Demo - Provides 4 HTTP entry points engines, store, sparql, and system console.
- Another online FISE Demo - Provides 7 HTTP entry points engines, store, sparql, and system console.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_403402b-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2940.
FISE Related Articles
- Introducing fise, the Open Source RESTful Semantic Engine - Blog post giving a high level introduction to the project
- Video introduction to IKS FISE
- Semantic image similarities with FISE
- More FISE-related posts at dev.day.com