From IKS Project
This is a list of the IKS supported developments events such as hackathons and other coding activities with the IKS team and community.
- [EKAW 2012 IKS Tutorial], October 8-12 2012. This tutorial targets developers and researchers in the field of Semantic Web technologies applied to knowledge and content management. Through highly interactive and practical sessions, we present Interactive Knolwedge Stack (IKS): a software stack and reusable set of components for semantic content management.
- VIE and Create.js Berlin Hackathon, July 19-20 2012 Developing new VIE widgets and continuing the integration of the Create.js inline editing interface to various participating content management systems.
- IKS Developer Workshop Saarbr├╝cken, 26-30 March 2012, Saarbr├╝cken, Germany The IKS developers workshop in Saarbr├╝cken is dedicated to the integration of existing and evolving components, hands-on presentations for developers and collaborative further developing.
- IKS VIE Z├╝rich Hackathon, 6-8 January 2012, Z├╝rich, Switzerland
- IKS LMF Integration Hackathon, November 2011, Salzburg A hackathon for IKS developers to work on integrating IKS/Stanbol with the Linked Media Framework.
- IKS Frontend and Schema Workshop Salzburg, August 29-31, 2011. The IKS Frontend and Schema workshop targets at various topics from frontend interactions, schemas and rules.
- IKS PHP Content Repository Workshop 8 May 2011, Switzerland. The IKS Content Repository workshop in Zurich is for PHP content management system developers to discuss and implement the PHPCR content repository interfaces in their systems. PHPCR also provides Java Content Repository compatibility, paving way for using IKS tools like OntoGen with a PHP CMS.
- IKS Developers Workshop 03-07 May 2011, Salzburg. The IKS developers workshop in Salzburg 2-7 May 2011 is dedicated to the development of components for the IKS interaction layer. Focus is on the VIE use cases leveraging the connection to Apache Stanbol.
- IKS Developers Workshop, April 5-8 2011, Saarbr├╝cken, Germany. The IKS developers workshop in Saarbr├╝cken is dedicated to the integration of existing and evolving components, hands-on presentations for developers and collaborative further developing.
- IKS Semantic Interaction Framework Hackathon, February 24-26, 2011, Vienna, Austria. The semantic interaction framework hackathon is dedicated to the design and implementation of a framework for CMS which helps UI and WYSIWYG editor developers exploiting results of semantic technologies and tools in order to develop user interactions based on knowledge in contents.
- IKS workshop on interaction patterns, Nov 2010, Salzburg. Workshop on designing interaction patterns and implementing interface widgets.
- IKS GAM workshop on the entity linking use case, 2010, Istanbul. Minutes of the meeting on the FISE / KRes / RICK integration / refactoring to address a generic semantic engine use case suitable for publication at the early adopters meeting
- Semantic Editor hackathon, Jul 2010, Helsinki.A meeting to develop semantic interaction tools for the IKS stack. This was the beginning of the VIE effort.